Tuesday, August 28, 2007

random thoughts I'm having before going to bed

1. The Ugandan Orphans Choir is in the house this weekend. Literally. The group is singing at Grace this Sunday, and we're hosting some of the kids in our home over the weekend. Expect to see some really neat pics, and maybe some video & audio early next week!

2. The Sleep Number bed has been in use almost a couple of weeks now. It has helped my back a lot. I prefer about a 95 [really hard], and Margo prefers about a 25 [really soft]. The great thing is that if next week, or next year, we decide we want a different firmness mattress, it is instantly ours.

3. I'm thinking about xeriscaping a portion of my lawn.

4. My 30 page research project for IWS is due at the end of October. I'm setting my goal to write 1 page per day, 5 days per week [take weekends off], which will have me finishing in mid-October with a couple of weeks to proof and revise.

5. Who likes Will Ferrell?

3 comments:

Stephen Bolech said...

Does he call him Norm?

clayton said...

Yes, he calls him Norm. That is perhaps the funniest line in the whole bit. Referencing previous News anchor Norm MacDonald.

"It's so easy a baby could answer it."

Thank you for reading my blog, Stephen.

Did you go to Mahler?

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the complete randomness of Will Ferrell.

Would you eat yourself?