Saturday, October 06, 2007

final post


This is my 365th post. If I had posted everyday for a solid year, today would be December 31. But this blog has been in existence much longer than a year.

This blogspot site was created on Friday, February 18, 2005. So it has been in use for over 2 1/2 years.

Before that I blogged on an angelfire site: a pretty horrible attempt at blogging.

A new day has dawned in my blogging life. Margo and I have decided to combine our blogging powers. We will now have 1 family blog. Currently we have my blog, Margo's blog, and Deacon's blog. All 3 blogs will now be forged together to create:

MeetTheFaulkners.com

You'll still find all my typical rubbish there. I'm also considering starting a blog for the Worship Ministry at my church, where I can post stuff specific to worship/music. I'll let you know if that comes available.

But for now, update your favorites, links, and readers to MeetTheFaulkners.com

No comments: